Officer – Security/ Customer Service/ Ramp – Delhi
|Position||Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security & Cargo|
|Date of Interview||30th Nov, 2022|
|Registration Time||8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (No candidates will be allowed after 9:00 AM for interview)|
|Interview Time||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Interview Venue||Share with you via SMS to your Registered Mobile number.|
|Click here for apply this job||Apply Now|
Mandatory Documents required during interview. (Both Original & Photocopy)
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card ( With Address)
- Passport ( With Address)
- Educational Documents – 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark Sheet, Certificate, and all further qualification.
- Experience Letter and Salary Details ( in case of experienced candidates)
- Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
- If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
- For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
- For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Cargo – efficient handling of outbound (domestic / international cargo) from the station and handling of inbound cargo arriving at the station.
B. Preferable Requirement:
- For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
- For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
- For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Job Description –
Security – Screeners & Basic Avsec certification preferred
Primary Responsibility: You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
Mission: To secure
- Safe operation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Team efficiency
- Cost control
- Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Focus: Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Secure quality levels.Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
Customer Service –
Job purpose: To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
Reservations & ticketing:
- Making reservations across the counter
- Selling of tickets.
- Remitting cash to the concerned department.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone.
- Attend the pre – flight and post flight briefings.
- Setting up of check in counters.
- Screening of checked in baggage.
- Maintain high quality of Check in procedures.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with Mishandled / damaged baggage. Prepare all required reports for the same.
- Co-ordination with the baggage vendor for the damaged bags.
- Follow up with the en-route stations regarding lost baggage.
Post flight departure:
- Filing of all necessary flight papers
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time
Ramp – L&T & LO certification preferred
- Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
- Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
- Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
- Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
- Allign the ramp properly.
- Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
- Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
- Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
- After departure make sure that all the equipments are sent back to the transport yard.
- Fill the ramp filling.
- During the flight ensure everyone is smooth, safe and flight is on time.
Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the MGAMSE SITE, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Application Accepted online only via mgaviationservices.com.